Website Design - Where do we start?
Again how long it will take depends on the work involved in the site but this is the order of how things are done:
- Initial meeting.
- Submit quote for approval.
- Draw up prelimary designs and sitemap for approval.
- When approved deposit is taken.
- Customer collects all information necessary to work on site
(this can be done page by page).
- Work on site begins.
- When customer agreed goals are reached a meeting/phonecall is arranged to discuss the site and sign off what has been done.
- Website is completed and signed off.
- Final payment is taken and site goes live.
This process can take anywhere between 3 weeks to 6 months depending on the size of the site and the motivation of the client.